WRU Apprenticeship expression of interest form 2019/2020
The Welsh Rugby Union Group (WRU) are proud to offer a fantastic opportunity for young people to express an interest in joining our apprenticeship programme.
The WRU Rugby Development apprenticeship programme provides young people with recognised qualifications, new skills, knowledge and a wealth of experience working as a Rugby Development Apprentice.
During the 12-month programme, you will work towards a Level 3 (Certificate and Diploma) in Sports Development and will also be required to complete a range of rugby and sport related technical qualifications. You will be supported and mentored by the WRU Apprenticeship Officer and mentors.
The apprenticeship will offer exceptional training and experiences to develop a new generation of inspirational sports professionals.
- Have a passion for sport and want to inspire others to take part in sport?
- Feel you have not yet reached your full potential?
- Have the motivation to self-develop and be part of our team?
- 18 on or before the 1st November 2019 and not older than 24 on or before 9th September 2019
- Enthusiastic about working with young people and becoming a positive role model in your community?
- Dynamic and keen to show initiative and leadership?
- Able to commit to the one-year programme?
If so, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
By submitting this form you will be contacted by email when the WRU Apprenticeship application opens.
Next recruitment phase is due to begin June 2019 (TBC)
First selection August 29th and Final Selection 3rd/4th September (TBC)
Questions: Please contact Carl Scales (firstname.lastname@example.org)