Jump to main content

Send A Message To The Wales Team

Send A Message To The Wales Team

Click this link to send your message …

Share this page:

Here are just a few of the messages that were sent over the weekend

WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA – CROESO

I like many other Welsh in Victoria welcome you to Australia and will be supporting and cheering you on in Melbourne on the 12th. I even gave up going to see Gene Pitney!!, for you the boys in red. Australia has a long history with Wales and many of the families watching will have a long connection with the Welsh. We look forward to a good game and wish you well. We’ll be there, show them how the game is played and won.

The Beardsley family

As Chairman of the Welsh Women’s Rugby Union and on behalf of everyone involved in the women’s game in Wales, I would like to wish the Welsh squad every success in the World Cup in Australia.

Good luck, we’re with you all the way!

Colin Wilmott

WWRU Chairman

NONE of us have EVER doubted your desire to wear the red jersey. Forget the media…True fans of Wales know that NOTHING else compares with taking the field for Wales- and we are proud of every man in the squad. SO, after 80 minutes, make sure the opposition KNOW EXACTLY what it means to have just played against the proudest rugby nation on EARTH…

Christian Sefton

Click this link to send your message..

Well lads on the surface it looks pretty grim, but in our hearts it looks pretty good! Look at the draw you can make it to the final. Simply believe!!

David Thomas

All the best down under – give it your best shot, the whole of Wales are always with you

Simon Phillips

Show em what we’re made of boys, play with the passion we are known for and you can’t go wrong, do it for Wales.
Gez

Good luck to you all, have pride in yourselves and team mates. Lets get back to the top of the world-class rugby ladder, as we and you know we can and should be. The welsh public are behind you as Always. Good luck Chris Wyatt, its great to have you back onboard, where you should be! give em ell kid!!

A very proud cousin, Steve Wyatt

Come on Wales go down under and do you country proud. Nobody is expecting miracles boys but play to your best and you can shock quite a few people.

CYMRU AM BYTH
Go the Welsh!!!
Wales 4ever

John Tran

Boys we are all behind you I for one believe in what you are trying to achieve we have seen glimmers of what you can do!! Its time for it to come together and show the rest of the world what you are capable of! May the ball bounce kindly for you Good luck!!

Lee Deakin

Click this link to send your message …

Partners and Suppliers

Principal Partners
Principality
Official Broadcast Partners
BBC Cymru/Wales
S4C
Official Partners
Heineken
Isuzu
Guinness