Jump to main content

O’Driscoll heading home to Heol-y-Cyw

Adam O'Drsicoll

Adam O'Driscoll scoring a vital cup try for Bridgend.

Bridgend Ravens back row dynamo Adam O’Driscoll is going back to where it all started for him after announcing he is stepping down from the Indigo Group Premiership to take up a player/coach role at Heol y Cyw.

Share this page:

After 147 games for the Ravens over the past seven seasons, O’Driscoll has decided to return to the club he so famously led to the WRU National Plate title at Principality Stadium in 2013. He went on to help Bridgend win the WRU National Cup two years later.

“I feel this is a time for me to move on. Old age is creeping in and with some great players coming through to keep Bridgend going I’ve decided to take on a player/coach role at my home club Heol-y-Cyw,” said the 33-yearold O’Driscoll.

“I’d like to thank all the great players I’ve played with over the seven seasons I’ve been at Bridgend. We’ve had some fantastic highs and come out the other side of some lows.”

His ferociously committed, all-action style in the back row made him a fans favourite at the Brewery Field and for man season he often played in tandem with his brother, Zac, who moved on to Cardiff.

Partners and Suppliers

Principal Partners
Principality
Official Broadcast Partners
BBC Cymru/Wales
S4C
Official Partners
Heineken
Isuzu
Guinness